VIII. The rights of the people concerned and their enforcement
Right to Object or Restrict Processing
The person concerned has the right to protest against managing their personal information any time. In such cases the personal information may not be managed any longer except if the Manager proves that there are imperious righteous reasons taking priority over the interests, rights of the person concerned or linking to submittal, enforcement or protection of legal claims.
The person concerned has the right to ask the UNI-HOTEL to restrict data management in case of any of the followings:
• the person concerned argues about the accuracy of personal data, in the case of which there is a restriction until the UNI-HOTEL checks the data in question;
• the data management is against the law and the person concerned is against the deleting of the data but asks for restriction;
• the UNI-HOTEL do not need the data any more but the person concerned asks for them for submittal, enforcement or protection of legal claims; or
• the person concerned protested against data management, but the legal interest of the data manager may base data management and in this case until it is determined if the UNI-HOTEL has a priority over the person concerned, data management has to be restricted.
If data management is restricted, the data may be managed with the approval of the person concerned or for submittal, enforcement or protection of legal claims or the protection of the rights of other natural person or legal person or for the interest of the European Union or a member of the EU. The UNI-HOTEL shall inform the person concerned about the cancellation of the restriction in due time.
Right of Access to personal data:
The person concerned has the right to get informed about the process of the data management. They are also have the right to get access to personal data and the following information:
- the aims of the data management;
- categories of the personal data concerned;
- categories of the addressees who the personal data have been or will be shared with;
- in certain cases the planned duration of the storage of personal data or the aspects which determine this duration;
- the person concerned may ask the data manager to change, delete or restrict data, and may protest against managing such data;
- the right to make a complaint to authority ;
- if the data has not been collected from the person concerned, all information on their sources;
- information on the importance of data management and its consequences.
The claim may be focused on determining and checking the rightfulness of the data management. In case of asking for information several times, the UNI-HOTEL may charge the person concerned some allowance for giving information.
Right of Correction or Erasure:
If the data collected is inaccurate you have the right to update it. The person concerned has the right to ask the UNI-HOTEL to correct the inaccurate personal data without delay.